These ghostly treats will fill your trick-or-treater’s buckets with lots of spooky fun. Easy-to-make, these ghosts are also great for decorating at your next party or gifting as party favors. No matter their age, all your spooks will love these eerie treats.
- Dritz Cheesecloth
- 3/8" wide ribbon
- White chenille stem (pipe cleaner)
- Omnigrid ruler
- Omnigrid rotary cutter
- Omnigrid cutting mat 8" x 11" or larger
- Omnigrid scissors
- Lollipop - full size
Other notes: for a quicker project, do not add the chenille stem arms to the lollipop.
2. Cut a 10” piece of ribbon for each ghost.
3. Bend chenille stem in half and twist once or twice around stick at base of lollipop.
4. Bend each arm in half and twist end around arm at base of lollipop.
5. Bend arms at elbows to create “spooky” arms.
6. Place lollipop ghost in the center of the cheesecloth square with the stick pointing towards one of the corners.
7. Bring opposite corner of cheesecloth square over the ghost and align corners.
8. Gather cheesecloth around neck of ghost. Tie ribbon in knot at neck. Trim ends as needed.
9. Adjust cheesecloth on ghost arms, as desired.
Boo! Time for Halloween fun!